A forum for general Ace Combat discussion, news, information, and role playing.

Operation: New Blood, New Bonds

Lemniscus 1
    Admin

Operation: New Blood, New Bonds

Post by Lemniscus 1 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:39 pm

Okay gents, let's get down to business:

We need to reach out to as much of the Ace Combat Fanbase as possible to grow our ranks and help bring Ace Combat: Legends out of the Shadows of Electrosphere. I want everyone here to give ideas on how to reach out and give progress updates on spreading the word.
    Ronin201

Re: Operation: New Blood, New Bonds

Post by Ronin201 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:53 pm

Firstly let's fire up some more threads to expand the variety of discussion subjects.

-Anime

-Other games

-Military subjects in general

Then, let's advertise where we can and without forcing it onto other people. Some people don't like it when you just throw a website or anything in your face. Find places where we can make it known; I know a FB page was suggested.

Weapon Loadouts:

Georgia Ace

Post by Georgia Ace on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:18 am

Well I'm going to post a link to the website on the FF.Net AC section RP. I figure they may be interested in it.
    Cerberus_K18

Post by Cerberus_K18 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:36 am

Ronin201 wrote:Firstly let's fire up some more threads to expand the variety of discussion subjects.

-Anime

-Other games

Then, let's advertise where we can and without forcing it onto other people. Some people don't like it when you just throw a website or anything in your face. Find places where we can make it known; I know a FB page was suggested.
    This.

I also wanted to recommend allowing a non-AC military fiction section to see if we can attract some others as well as create new material based off non-AC franchises like Airforce Delta, Lethal Skies, and Hawx in addition to original universes created by users.
    Georgia Ace

Post by Georgia Ace on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:27 am

Cerberus_K18 wrote:
    Ronin201 wrote:Firstly let's fire up some more threads to expand the variety of discussion subjects.

-Anime

-Other games

This.

I also wanted to recommend allowing a non-AC military fiction section to see if we can attract some others as well as create new material based off non-AC franchises like Airforce Delta, Lethal Skies, and Hawx in addition to original universes created by users.

Just make one big section and call it Creative Writing/Fanfic Central or whatever. Have different subsections for Ace Combat Fanfiction, Non-Ace Combat Fanfiction, and Original Fiction.

Essentially how the Spacebattles Forum has their Creative Writing forum set up. https://forums.spacebattles.com/forums/creative-writing.18/
    Cerberus_K18

Post by Cerberus_K18 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:02 am

Works perfectly fine if you ask me Ace.
    Lemniscus 1
    Admin

Post by Lemniscus 1 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:31 pm

Random Question: is anyone in the NJ area and able to attend KotoriCon?
    Ronin201

Post by Ronin201 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:38 pm

Hey everyone, been a while since we touched on recruiting. I've noticed over some time that we've had a small but semi-steady flow of guests popping into the forum. They aren't here all the time but I see em and I know you guys have seen em. So my question is: how do/should we draw em in? They're interested enough to look around, let's give em something to stay for.

Weapon Loadouts:

Georgia Ace

Post by Georgia Ace on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:33 am

I was hoping an announcement about the new game would maybe spark interest, but evidently NAMCO has absolutely nothing to show on the subject.
    Ronin201

Post by Ronin201 on Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:35 am

That's possibly why no one is coming. More news on AC7 would definitely give us things to talk about...if more things came out.

In the meantime does anyone have anything we might be able to use as an interim? I honestly don't have any new ideas at the moment.

Weapon Loadouts:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:38 am