A forum for general Ace Combat discussion, news, information, and role playing.

Looking for Fan-Made Squadrons/Teams for a story/fanfiction

kmkm1234

Looking for Fan-Made Squadrons/Teams for a story/fanfiction

Post by kmkm1234 on Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:07 pm

I Apologize if this is in the wrong place.

Rules: No Super planes, X0-2 Wyvern is allowed though. You may also make custom aircraft, But it can't be to Op.

The Story I am writing is around 2015-2025, At the moment I am at 2019.

Nationality’s/Allegiances allowed are Yuktobania, Osea, Sapin, Ustio, Belka, Or unknown Mercenary Forces(WPPMF; Worlds Private Protection Mercenary Forces).

The most important rule of all: Have fun making them.

Requirements within description of squadron/team:

Squadron Name, Squadron/Team Call-sign ex. Galm 1, Names of pilots:First and Last, Pilots personality( How they act in and out of combat) Pilot Callsigns ex. Archer, Description of Insignia, Description of Paint scheme(Includes where the Insignia is), Ranks of Squad/Team leader and 2nd in command, Background of the squadron, and the planes they use

Story is about 2 squadrons, That were all nearly shot down in a B7R engagement on 1205 Hours, June 5th, 2015. The only Survivors of the 2 Osean squadrons; Voso and Uriel, Were Voso's Squad leader Kristopher "Ghost" Morino and Uriels Squad leader Taylor "Red Rocket" Roxan and his 2nd in command Axel "Ice Pack" Roy. They were later reassigned to the same airfield and were combined to make up for the losses. Voso leader being the Team leader, But allowing Uriel 1 and 2 to keep their call-signs.

If you want me to go on just say.

Thanks for sending squadrons and asking questions, or just responding
    Jason The Salt
    King of Salinakkis

Re: Looking for Fan-Made Squadrons/Teams for a story/fanfiction

Post by Jason The Salt on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:25 pm

Hello!

So you want like squadron Cameo's or help with world building? Is Credit going to be given for crossover characters? As many here have characters that they do like a little bit/s Also, you may want to elaborate on what World building you do have. Who is Fighting, who is the hero or the villain? You mention OP-ness but pilot skill can be a factor, as Scarface and Gryphus both shot down some of the highest tier arcraft in the Fiction : D

And remember, we have a little chat box! along with posting you can come up and talk : D

<<MSSL-12  XLAA-10>>                          <<GPBS-22>>
    kmkm1234

Post by kmkm1234 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:01 pm

I want semi-descriptive squadrons, but a bit of help with world building would be nice too. I will be giving credit to all that send squadrons, and ones that I already have; So I will not be claiming any ownership on those squadrons, Except the one I made myself.
     Well you ask who is fighting, Its all nations I listed above; Yuktobonia, Osea, Sapin, Ustio, and Belka, But they are not at war with each other (But I might make a war between some of them).
     The villain(From how far I have gone into it) Is unknown mercenary forces(Which means their being hired, Which connects to the war later) Striking Large Cities, and destroying military landmarks(Sand Island, Don't worry they did not get to).
     The hero is a squadron named Voso adherebat Uriel(Will be later named to Storm; In the story, Their 2nd failure,the first being for the one in B7R I mentioned above, was failing to stop a strike on the industrial sector of Oured, which lead to: Voso 1's Girlfriend dying[He knows], Uriel 1's Father died[He does not know that yet] and one of Uriel 2's close friends[and he does not know yet]. Storm to me, in the story, means sorrow and anger; Voso have already been called the storm one by a enemy ace, While Uriel 1,2 haven't) Also Sorry for all the Parentheses. Later in the story they go rogue, Leaving the Osean air force; to do what the government would not do.
    I know about pilot skill having a large factor, and I hope it will; The idea is for "Voso adherebat Uriel"(Btw Voso is a knock off name for Zoso; Kind of a demon of insanity, and Uriel is archangel of wisdom. This just apply's to how they act) have to learn failure the hard way, and see that they are not getting up from the air force other than a couple other squadrons to defend cities etc.  So they will take it to their own hands and make a offensive the government, and would  try to persuade squadrons that they know will help; while becoming true aces themselves.
    I might go do some talking, Thanks.

Thanks for asking that question, I liked responding to it.
    Lemniscus 1
    Admin

Post by Lemniscus 1 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:31 pm

First off, Welcome to Ace Combat Legends Km, I'm the head of the site. If you wanna share a little about yourself, feel free to stop by here: http://ace-combat-legends.forumotion.com/t56-introductions-and-roll-call. Also, as Jason has mention, we have a chat room that you're welcomed to stop by in at any time. 

Secondly, is this for a Fan Fiction you're planning on sharing? Just curious so I can be of better help.
    kmkm1234

Post by kmkm1234 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:26 pm

I plan to share it, but I need to 1. Finish it (Which I need more things to do) 2. Edit it. Before I can share it really. Because the beginning looks bad compared to the rest, because i'm learning from my mistakes of the previous parts.

Also, nice to meet you.
    shomu1

Post by shomu1 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:54 pm

So the mercs are the bad guys, yes?

Loadouts:

Basilisk 1: SOAP -ON-
    F-14D Quickstrike Ordnance Status:                                   

M61A2:  675x PGU-36/B SAPHEI
    6x AIM-9X
    6x AIM-154C
    2x AGM-88 AARGM-ER
    14x AGM-118 Brimstone
    2x CBU-103

Total Credits:

Basilisk 2SOAP -ON-

6x AIM-9X 
    6x AIM-154C
    3x AGM-88 AARGM-ER
    14x AGM-118 Brimstone
    2x CBU-103

kmkm1234

Post by kmkm1234 on Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:24 am

Yeah the mercs are the immediate Bad Guys. But since they're mercs, some one is paying them to do these acts of terrorism, So a county is the actual "Bad Guy" but I have yet to decide which country.
    shomu1

Post by shomu1 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:04 am

Hmm, interesting.

Loadouts:

6x AIM-9X
    6x AIM-154C
    2x AGM-88 AARGM-ER
    14x AGM-118 Brimstone
    2x CBU-103

Total Credits:

Basilisk 2SOAP -ON-

6x AIM-9X 
    6x AIM-154C
    3x AGM-88 AARGM-ER
    14x AGM-118 Brimstone
    2x CBU-103

Ronin201

Post by Ronin201 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:37 am

Is there a specific squadron size you'd like us to aim for? I tend to lean much more on the realistic side (so a squadron would generally have 12 jets tops) when I make a squad for anything.

Weapon Loadouts:

shomu1

Post by shomu1 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:06 pm

Plus are you looking for just squadrons, or squadrons AND pilot characters, or what?

Loadouts:

6x AIM-9X
    6x AIM-154C
    2x AGM-88 AARGM-ER
    14x AGM-118 Brimstone
    2x CBU-103

Total Credits:

Basilisk 2SOAP -ON-

6x AIM-9X 
    6x AIM-154C
    3x AGM-88 AARGM-ER
    14x AGM-118 Brimstone
    2x CBU-103

kmkm1234

Post by kmkm1234 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:12 pm

Well it can be a team or squadron. So 2-14 Jets is about the range.

I'm looking for squadrons and pilot characters, Because I don't want to have named grunts fighting with no character or feeling.
    shomu1

Post by shomu1 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Full rosters for the squadrons, or just a couple of noteworthy people?

Loadouts:

6x AIM-9X
    6x AIM-154C
    2x AGM-88 AARGM-ER
    14x AGM-118 Brimstone
    2x CBU-103

Total Credits:

Basilisk 2SOAP -ON-

6x AIM-9X 
    6x AIM-154C
    3x AGM-88 AARGM-ER
    14x AGM-118 Brimstone
    2x CBU-103

kmkm1234

Post by kmkm1234 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:10 pm

For squadrons, I only need the names of the top 5 important ones(4 if it is below 10); but I need a summed up personality for a majority.
    To make summed up personality quicker, you could say he or she acts like one of the ace styles from Zero or like a character that already exist.

I do want to at least give each pilot a bit of dialogue(The more prominent ones, getting far more), but it would be hard without knowing how they act.
    kmkm1234

Post by kmkm1234 on Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:41 pm

I do want to mention this, as it is quite important. Can your squadron be persuaded to go rogue from their nation's(Or Mercenary Forces) and join "Voso adherebat Uriel" team, later in the story.
    Ronin201

Post by Ronin201 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:17 am

Okay here's what I've got so far

Yuktobanian Air Force (VVS) 211th Fighter-Interceptor Squadron, 7th Guards Fighter Regiment, 2nd VVS Air Army, Northwest-Pacific Coastal Military District

Aircraft: Su-35S "Flanker-E"

The squadron, as most units of its type do, has 12 jets total. They rock the standard VVS scheme for modern times (See pic below). The squadron's insignia is a lighthouse, which is shown on the top of the tailfins, just below the squadron's tail stripe, which is gold. pilots also wear the lighthouse symbol on their squadron patches. The squadron patch is a black and shield-spaed, with the lighthouse within a golden border. The unit's numerical designation is just above the lighthouse, and the fighter regiment they belong to is on a flash above that.

Two most important people are as follows.

Captain Katyusha Pravada
    Callsign: Zapadnya (translates to Snare)
    TAC Name (Position): Mayak 2-3
    Description/Personality: Katyusha is described as a very tactically-minded individual. She'll employ her jets strengths, deny you exploitation of its weaknesses, and frustrate you quickly. She is polite, almost to a fault, but has never been described as cold or harsh. Granted if something stupid is done, she won't be impressed. Katyusha is short, 5'4", and possesses an athletic figure along with short blonde hair that's parted on the left side. She has a pale complexion and hazel eyes.

Senior Lieutenant Sergei Negevich
    Callsign: Prizrak (translates to Specter)
    TAC Name (Position): Mayak 2-4
    Description/Personality: Sergei, when he does talk, is either following Standard Operating Procedure or talking about his pastime: sailing. Sergei, originally from Southeast Yuktobania, is a avid sailor and hopes to live on a boat when he retires. He is considered Katyusha's best friend of sorts, and the two have a strong bond as pilots. Sergei, measuring 6'0" has short, black hair and a lanky build. His skin has a tan to it from often being at sea, and his eyes are green.

Weapon Loadouts:

kmkm1234

Post by kmkm1234 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:09 am

2 Questions: Can they be persuaded to join and how much Combat Experience(From what I read about Katyusha, Seems to be quite a bit)

Other than that, Love it
    Phantomphanatic10

Post by Phantomphanatic10 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Osean Marine Corps, MAG-14, VMFA-515 "Pale Horses" 
    MCAS Hartmann 

12 F-35Bs wearing standard gray paint, the tail code is RM, which is painted on the left and right rudders. The squadron leader's tails are painted black with a white, demonic looking horse head on it. The flash is repeated in toned down light gray on the rest of the jets The patch is similar to the tail flash, with VMFA-515 on the top, and Pale Horses on the bottom of the circle. An F-35 patch is worn on the other sleeve. 

Captain Indy Franco
    Callsign: Cricket 
    TAC Name: Horseman 1-1
    Jovial and friendly, the eternally optimistic Franco loves flying as much as his two sons. He is known for his typically terrible jokes, and uses this to keep his men's morale up. Rarely easing his voice, even in combat, he keeps his pilots cool and concentrated on the task at hand. He is 5' 9" and is suffering from some balding, but his blond hair is normally shaved off. His build is wiry and his skin is usually sitting of the fence between tan and white. 

Lieutenant Howard Oh
    Callsign: Null
    TAC Name: Horseman 1-5
    A man of Asian decent, Oh's callsign of Null fits both his last name and his seeming lack of useful trivia. Oh loves Trivial Pursuit and is the reigning squadron champion. He is also skilled at checkers and Mahjong. When he is off duty, he can be found out near the flightline playing these games with any ground crew who are on break. He is liked by most everyone, and has very good vision, which enhances the already amazing abilities of the HMD helmets used in the Lightning. His black hair is typically a longer version of what most fleet Marines have, and he has a faint scar on his cheek from crashing his bike into a tree. His skin is typical of his people and he is fairly skinny, but no bones are poking through.
    Ronin201

Post by Ronin201 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:07 pm

kmkm1234 wrote:2 Questions: Can they be persuaded to join and how much Combat Experience(From what I read about Katyusha, Seems to be quite a bit)

Other than that, Love it
    Feel free to use em. Katyusha was old enough to fly with the VVS during 2010's events, so I would say she's the most experienced.

Weapon Loadouts:

kmkm1234

Post by kmkm1234 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:27 pm

Alright, thanks.

Phantom, gj.
    Ronin201

Post by Ronin201 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:59 am

Welcome, just don't forget to credit me for creating them n all that.

Weapon Loadouts:

kmkm1234

Post by kmkm1234 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:06 pm

Don't worry, I'm going to give credit to anyone who sends a squadron/team (That I use in the story)

But I will try to give credit to everyone who sent one, because they tried to help.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:05 am